Monday, August 10, 2015

Hi Everyone!

Hi everyone,

I know that you've probably been wondering: what happened to the blog? Outside of my analysis on Saturdays for theracingbiz.com and danonymousracing.com, it's been awkwardly dormant.

Well, the reason why I wasn't around last weekend was because I was up at Saratoga. I didn't feel as if I could provide adequate coverage of Monmouth, while focusing so much on the racing up in New York. So at least I have an excuse there.

However, I've decided not to continue posting day-to-day coverage of Monmouth. It's only because I've been extremely busy with other things (namely work), and I don't feel as if I can continue to provide top-notch handicapping, while being so busy with other things.

I will continue to post coverage on the weekends for theracingbiz and danonymousracing, however. I would like to thank them for giving me the chance to have my work displayed nation-wide, and hopefully readers have had a few winners with them.

Thank you also to everyone who read this blog. I hope you enjoyed the insight that I (hopefully) provided for most of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment